For most workmen, the idea of a stable workbench that can sustain the weight of various materials while at the same time providing enough space for adequate movement will come as a welcome idea. This is because most workbenches come with a limited workspace that makes it difficult for workmen to deliver high-quality work. But this will no longer be the case, thanks to the Keter folding compact workbench work table. The Keter folding workbench is not only strong but also durable. In this Keter folding work table review, we will highlight some of the best features of this workbench and what makes it stand out from the rest of the pack. The workbench is best suited for:
Wide work surface
The Keter Folding worktable reviews Compact Workbench comes with a wide surface area that comes in handy when you have to work on a variety of items at the same time. The 21.7 x 33.5. area ensures that your bench can hold several items at the same time which guarantees a smooth flow of work every time you begin your project. Besides its wide surface area, the workbench also comes with a rugged surface that ensures your tools do not slide from the surface to the floor at any given time.
The Keter Folding Compact Workbench comes with in-built clamps that not only help in fastening your tools together but also comes in handy when you need all your tools within reachable distance. The 2 -12 clamps can hold a variety of tools in different sizes and shapes and this gives you control of all your tools at any given time when you are working. The clamps are evenly spread on the lower decker to ensure that all tools are carefully yet conveniently fastened to avoid dropping and within easy reach.
It is portable
One of the best features of the Keter Folding Compact Workbench is the fact that it is portable. For most workmen, the idea of lifting a workbench to a workstation and back to the house seems like a far-fetched idea until they come across it. With just over 29 lbs of weight, the workbench is capable of holding weight in excess of 1000lbs. In addition to that, the portability of this workbench is further compounded by the fact that after use, it can be folded away into a light package and kept in a safe storage.
The Keter Folding work table boasts of strength and sturdiness that rivals all its competitors. It comes with steel legs that are proven to support a great deal of weight. According to reports, the Keter Folding work table has the capability of supporting over 1000 lbs of weight which gives you the peace of mind while working on your tools. The steel legs also offer ample support for all tools that you might need as you work.
You Also Interested in The Worx Pegasus Work Table Review And Buying Guide 2018
The Keter Folding work table is not only stable and durable but it also boasts of great flexibility especially when working in a limited work environment. Its flexibility emanates from the fact that it can easily be folded into a small toolbox that can be carried from one place to another quite easily which simplifies your movement while carrying the workbench. In addition to that, the workbench can easily be stored in a relatively smaller space when folded which also improves its flexible characteristic.
- It is strong and sturdy which improves its overall performance in terms of weight sustainability.
- It is flexible and can be folded into a smaller package which makes it easy to store.
- It has a wide surface area which gives you enough room to work on your equipment conveniently.
- It is portable which makes it easier for one to carry from one place to another.
- It has some plastic parts that could easily break when too much weight is put on the table.
- It is not easy to repair once it is broken.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get any replacement parts for this product or I can replace it with different clamps?
- There are several replacement parts for the Keter Folding work table on sale. However, if you feel like you need to make a replacement for a different part, say clamp, you can also do so.
- What is the weight of the Keter Folding work table?
- The Keter Folding work table weights a paltry 29 pounds. However, it can lift weights of between 700 lbs to 1000lbs.
- Can I attach a large saw on the bench?
- The Keter Folding work table is designed to hold a number of tools including but not limited to saws. It has an inbuilt capability to mount a saw after which you can mount it down to a wood.
- Is it possible to mount a PVC extensions on the legs to make them a bit taller than they are?
- I do not think it is possible to add PVC extensions on the legs. The legs come with a predetermined height but in case you need to make them taller, you might have to replace the entire leg without extensions.
- What size is the top surface?
- The top surface measures 21.7 x 33.5 inches. This is enough to sustain a variety of equipment comfortably.
The Keter Folding work table is a strong and durable work table that can stand the test of time for very many reasons. Not only do you have a strong work surface that can hold great weights at a time but you also have the benefit of having a manageable and convenient work table that can easily be stored. The work table has several features that make it stand out from its peers in so many ways. The best way to understand the benefits of this important tool is to get one for yourself.